🌳 One tree planted for each order placed 🌳

Cap sur les vins d'Alsace

Focus on Alsace wines

Stretching between the Rhine and the foothills of the Vosges mountains, Alsace is world famous for its production of exceptional white wines.


The vineyards of Alsace extend over the entire Alsatian region in France, between the Vosges mountains and the Rhine plain.

carte vins alsace grands crus

Card from our collection, to discover by here !


A few million years before the vine was planted, the collapse of part of the Vosges Mountains was at the origin of the remarkable diversity of Alsatian soils. History has made Alsace a land coveted and tormented by conflicts. Its culture, both human and wine-growing, is inspired as much by France as it is by Germany.

Following the Thirty Years War, the Alsatian vineyard was devastated. Up to 30,000 hectares were replanted in 1828.

From 1871 to 1918, Alsace was part of the German Empire. The Treaty of Versailles of 1919 returned Alsace and its vineyards to France.


The vineyards of Alsace are bordered by varied landscapes, hills and the Vosges massif to the west and the Alsace plain to the east. As a result, the latter can reach an altitude of up to 478 metres. Also, Alsace is a region with a wide variety of subsoils: granite, limestone, schist, gneiss and sandstone.

The Alsace wine route is one of the oldest wine routes in France and runs through the vineyards for 170km. Vineyards, villages, wine and grape harvest festivals, you will be able to greatly enjoy the Alsatian vineyard.


The World


The Alsatian vineyard is protected by the Vosges mountains from the oceanic influence. Its semi-continental climate allows low rainfall and good sunshine for the vines.


Created in 1975, theAOC Alsace Grand Cru brings together 51 vineyards. Contrary to Bordeaux, it does not designate an estate, but an exceptional terroir meticulously defined for its geological and climatic criteria. It is the only region in France where the wines are named by their grape variety.


The Alsatian vineyard is composed of 90% white grape varieties and the remaining 10% of red grape varieties. Among these, only French varieties of grape varieties such as Riesling, Pinot Gris, and the Pinot Noir.